Visionaries Shaping the Future of Fashion...
At the heart of our mission is a profound desire to transform the landscape of business. We are a passionate team of individuals driven to redefine traditional models.
Imagine a bridge that seamlessly connects the two facets of the fashion world. That's precisely what Future Brands Group, headquartered in New York, accomplishes for fashion designers, manufacturers worldwide, and the retailers who bring their creations to market.
Leveraging our extensive expertise in the global fashion industry, honed through our track record of launching and establishing brands in numerous countries, Future Brands Group possesses an innate fluency in fashion. We are adept at decoding data, forecasting trends, and constructing the critical links necessary to facilitate the movement of unique products into the hands of retailers worldwide.
At Future Brands Group, we cultivate meaningful relationships with designers, manufacturers, and retailers. We curate international collections tailored specifically for the US market. Our overarching goal is to empower independent retailers by connecting them with a constant flow of innovative and enticing products."
Who We Are
Future Brands serves as both a traditional and digital marketplace connecting top-tier producers and global brands directly with independent retailers and chains. Our platform acts as a bridge, facilitating brand entry into the North American market through an intelligent, cost-effective sharing model and powerful marketing resources tailored to lifestyle products
CEO & PRESIDENT
- Retail / Wholesale/ Intn'l Business Development experience over 20 years
- Former Executive at Payless ShoeSource, Steve Madden, FFC New York, TMRW Studio
- MBA, BA/ Economics
VP OF HANDBAGS & ACCESSORIES
- Sales, Business Development, Product
Development experience over 25 years
- Former Sales Executive at orYANY, Maxx New York, Linea Pelle, FFC New York,
VP OF FOOTWEAR
- Sales, Business Management, Product
Development experience over 30 years
- Nordstrom, NineWest, Steve Madden, Ash Italia, Luxury Rebel, Jean-Michel
Cazabat, Elie Tahari and French Connection experience
- Operations, Technology & Inventory Experience Over 5 years
- MBA/ BA in Economics
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
- Tradeshows, Sales, Customer Service & Marketing Management Experience over 3 years
- Fashion Merchandising
- Financial Reporting, Business Analytics, Back-office Management & Financial Modeling Experience over 5 years
- Charter Accountant, BA in Accounting